Junior/mid cloud/infrastructure consultant
Aktualizováno: 01. 10. 2021For our client, an international consulting company, we are looking for both Junior and mid cloud/infrastructure consultant.
What will you do?You will be working on the public cloud migration projects for corporate clients with complex IT infrastructure environment.
The clients are both, local and international ones, therefore there is an opportunity to travel.
• Compile, deliver, and evangelize “journey to cloud” roadmaps that guide clients towards deeper and broader cloud computing adoption.
• Compile and deliver architectural cloud and security guardrails and frameworks customized to our client’s requirements and needs.
• Articulate business/industry drivers for adoption to cloud.
• Communicate with infrastructure, technical, architectural and business colleagues by listening to the customer and collaborating with peer teams.
What can we offer?• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language course)
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
• Activepass card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
What we expect?• Fluent Czech/Slovak and English language.
• Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in IT-related area
• Understanding of IT infrastructure concepts (computing, cloud, networking).
• Experience with cloud environments (MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) is a benefit.
• Very good communication and presentation skills.
Telefon: +420 602 168 798