Project coordinator with German – electrical cabinets
Aktualizováno: 14. 01. 2022
Are you seeking internation technical role?Project coordinator with German – drives and frequency converters
Our long – term partner, global center, that specializes in low voltage drives, cabinets and applications, is now seeking Project Coordinator. The role is the first in the Czech republic.
Main Job tasks:
- Technical order processing of SINAMICS low-voltage converter cabinets, in
accordance with the standards and process specifications.
- Processing of projects and orders: clarify the incoming order and customer requirements, develop and adapt electrical designs and technical documents, provide manufacturing documents (bill of material, arrangement drawings, circuit diagrams etc.) and customer documentation on time.
- Cooperation with logistic and sales department.
- Support the workshop during assembly phase
- Support our customer during order realization: technical clarification and solution of complex customer requirements and support of acceptance tests
- Provide the technical interface between factory and customer support during commissioning and life cycle of the product
- Post-development product support: assessing purchasing alternatives or discontinuations of components, search for substitutes
- Regular reporting to Matrix manager based in Nürnberg and local manager based in Prague office
Your profile:- Secondary technical school or University degree
- General knowledge of electrical drives, electrical cabinets and frequency converters
- Experience in project coordination or project purchasing at least 3 years
- Experience with order processing, proposals etc.
- Able to speak German language min. B2 level + basic English
- Experience with SAP or similar program
- Basic experience with EPLAN
Why to apply for this role?- You will be a part of global team and participate in worldwide projects
- A brand-new position in CZ
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- 5 weeks vacation, flexible working hours /home office available/
- Flexible package of benefits – you choose you want
- Training and development program
- E voucher card ¨
- Regular business trips abroad
Na Kozačce 1289/7
12000 Praha Vinohrady
Telefon: 246 086 079