Finance Accounting Coordinator
Aktualizováno: 08. 06. 2022For our client, a manufacturer of heat pumps and air conditioners, we are now looking for a candidate for the position of Finance accounting coordinator.
Responsibilities:• Monitor, manage and support the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
• Manage outside services for tax preparation, auditing, payroll, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
• Review financial data, prepare and present monthly and annual reports to stakeholders.
• Track the company’s performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Support project analysis, preparation and validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests in close cooperation with local and HQ teams (HQ based in Vienna).
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
Requirements:• Practical experience in Finance & Accounting in a corporate environment.
• Fluency in Czech or Slovak and English
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
• Strong demonstrated the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Solid proficiency in SAP and other financial planning software.
• Higher education degree in Finance.
• IASB accreditation or CPA license is a plus.
• Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) CZ & SK.
What can we offer?• interesting employee benefits
• flexible working hours
• home office 3 days a week
• perspective work in a dynamically developing field
• background of an international company with a long tradition and quality products
• modern office near metro Pankrác / Budějovická
• friendly working environment
Telefon: +420 602 168 798