Presales consultant with German
Aktualizováno: 08. 06. 2022We are looking for a candidate who will be a part of the EMEA centrum focused on infrastructure and cloud solutions at our client.
You can participate in various projects with a worldwide reach, for example, NASA and its project of satellites on Mars.
We seek a candidate with an IT background with full proficiency in English and German languages.
The candidate has to be able to analyze very technical information and communicate it effectively to different kinds of audiences.
The team is permanently in contact with cutting-edge technology, so the team members must be able to proactively learn about new products and features, as well as find new resources.
Your main task will be to create Hybrid IT solutions through the client´s configuration tools. On top of that, you will provide technical pre-sales support to the Sales and Pre-Sales workforce, as well as top-selling Partners and Distributors.
You will join a multicultural and highly skilled team of specialists in enterprise-class solutions and technology.
We provide newcomers with deep-dive training in both the job-specific tasks and the portfolio in the form of technical sessions and dedicated 1-to-1 mentoring.
We encourage employees for self-development through additional training and support them with professional certifications and exams.
There are opportunities for growth depending on individual performance, proactivity and leadership skills.
Your role:• Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet a customer’s business needs.
• Creates and maintains effective customer relationships to secure customer satisfaction.
• Provides the deepest level of product- and technology-specific expertise available to customers from anyone in the sales organization in deal pursuit situations.
You will:• Participate in deep-dive discussions and be able to articulate the value propositions associated with the product and/or technology to translate the technical view into the implementation view and address specific customer questions and concerns.
• Maintain excellent communication with customers quickly, thoroughly, and accurately to build customer loyalty by being a valued resource and enabling a win-win philosophy for both the customer and the company.
• May participate in complex technical architecture, design, and sizing, by identifying site-specific parameters and constraints that impact the technical solution.
• Validate the overall solution by ensuring proposed products work properly and deliver the expected benefits.
• Contribute to deals in the pipeline where needed and consistently uses tools to log and track activity throughout the sales cycle.
• Identify probable competition and provide advice and assistance in countering it.
About you:• 3–5 years of experience in the technology industry with a focus on infrastructure.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent English and German language.
• Project management/pre-sales skills are an advantage.
• Good business and financial acumen.
Telefon: +420 602 168 798