Civil Engineering Project Manager Team Leader
Aktualizováno: 14. 07. 2022We are searching for an experienced Project Manager with hands-on approach and with interest in modern technologies.
Responsibilities:• You will lead the project department and the project on your own according to the client´s Real Estate standards
• Projects consist of complete civil construction part, but also very much focus the attention to the new building technologies (Carbon Neutral Programs, e-Charging, Building Management systems and others).
• Furthermore, you will identify potential operational risks and, if necessary, initiate the necessary countermeasures to mitigate or minimize negative effects on the project execution timelines and quality.
Main tasks:• Project Management
• Time Management
• Cost Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Plan and manage technical projects from preparation phase to successful implementation
• Planning, budgeting, controlling, and reporting of activities in all phases of the assigned project.
• Basic knowledge and principles of maintenance
• Responsibility for the execution of EHS (BOZP) and Fire Protection and fighting (PO) aspects within projects
• Excellent knowledge of civil engineering incl. HVACS and ELE, BMS, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of Building Act
• Advanced knowledge of zoning, planning, and building proceedings and permissions
• Understanding of the cost structure of technical assets and equipment and drivers in detail and monitor the given budget for projects
• Interface and cooperation to PM and FM
Requirements:• At least 5 years as a project manager in civil engineering
• The cornerstone of your professional success is a technical degree, preferably in architecture, civil engineering, or corporate real estate management.
• Proactive and open mindset
• EHS guidelines knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of Office365, ACAD, MS Project
• Driving license B
• Team spirit
• Fluent in both Czech and English language
We offer:• 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
• Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
• home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
• annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
• e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
• MultiSport card at a discounted price
• annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
• contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
• company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
• the opportunity to become a company´s shareholder and receive free shares