Aktualizováno: 20. 07. 2022As an Application administrator, you will be part of a small international team responsible for operational support, standard development and technological transition for the bank's global IT infrastructure.
What will be expected from you:• Operational support of ILMT toolset as a source of licensing data.
• Maintain an inventory of the licensed software deployed across environments.
• Work with the ITSM manager to establish a relationship and consistency between the IT Asset database and the CMDB.
• Define and enhance scheme for identifying hardware and software-related assets as well as CIs, including versioning and dependencies in the asset management tools.
• Manage and maintain databases and records of information such as licenses, service agreements, and warranties for the organization’s software and hardware.
• Manage inventory of assets as they compare to the CMDB, including dependencies and attributes, making sure that modifications, withdrawals, and additions of existing ones are correctly recorded by the teams in charge in the tools to ensure that the vendor contracts are complied with.
• Help to establish and provide KPI/Metric information and standardized reporting on a scheduled basis together with unscheduled reporting demanded by management.
Desired profile:You will need:
• Working knowledge of both UNIX/Linux (Solaris/RedHat) and Windows systems
• Application support or administration background, ITIL exposure would be nice
• Solid experience and working knowledge of IT infrastructure (hardware/OS/application SW)
Nice to have but not at all mandatory is:
• In-depth knowledge of ILMT tool and related topics
• Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes, as well as experience with Discovery tools and CMDB and how they interact
• Strong communication skills in English (Czech is not required, German is an advantage)
• Ability to work independently and within a team
We offer:• A friendly and open-minded company culture
• A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
• A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
• Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
• Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
• Modern offices in the very center of Prague, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Telefon: +420 602 168 798