Project Engineer – HVAC - realisation
Aktualizováno: 01. 09. 2022
What will your tasks be?Our partner, the biggest supplier of HVAC for customers in food processing industry, is now seeking Project Engineer. The Prague team has 3 members.
• Complete engineering projects within the set time and budget
• Complete technical studies and prepares price offers
• Detail design preparation – PIDs, Layouts, 3D models, BOMs
• Processing of project documentation
• Onsite support during project realization (CZ, SK + occasionally foreign countries)
• Attend site meetings to line up with the client & subcontractors
• Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
• Control project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project team members, clients and subcontractors to complete projects successfully
What person are we seeking?• Technical University degree, ideally with focus on HVAC or high voltage
• Experience with AutoCAD 3D – school projects or professional experience
• Good English plus local language CZ or SK
• Technical understanding - reading technical drawings and refrigeration plans;
• Project management and supervision skills
• Previous experience with project management is welcomed
• Active driver
What can we offer?• Interesting project from various industries such as brewery, food processing or milk industries
• Complex work for a leading company that has 60 employees in CZ
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Attractive location near by metro station
Na Kozačce 1289/7
12000 Praha Vinohrady
Telefon: 246 086 079