Project Engineer – industrial refrigeration
Aktualizováno: 22. 11. 2022
What will your tasks be?
Our partner, the biggest supplier of HVAC technology for customers in food processing industry, is now seeking Project Engineer. The Prague team has 3 members.
• Complete engineering projects within the set time and budget
• Complete technical studies and prepares price offers
• Detail design preparation – PIDs, Layouts, 3D models, BOMs
• Processing of project documentation
• Onsite support during project realization (CZ, SK + occasionally foreign countries)
• Attend site meetings to line up with the client & subcontractors
• Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
• Control project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project team members, clients and subcontractors to complete projects successfully
What person are we seeking?
• Technical University degree, ideally with focus on HVAC, ideally refregeration or high voltage
• Experience with AutoCAD 3D – school projects or professional experience
• Good English plus local language CZ or SK
• Technical understanding - reading technical drawings and refrigeration plans;
• Project management and supervision skills
• Previous experience with project management is welcomed
• Active driver
What can we offer?
• Interesting project from various industries such as brewery, food processing or milk industries
• Complex work for a leading company that has 60 employees in CZ
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Attractive location near by metro station
Na Kozačce 1289/7
12000 Praha Vinohrady
Telefon: 246 086 079