Legal and leasing coordinator
Aktualizováno: 22. 09. 2022For our client, a well-established shopping center in Prague, a member of an international chain of shopping centers, we are looking for a Legal and Leasing Coordinator.
He/She assists the Deputy Legal Director and Leasing Director with handling daily legal and leasing including Heads of Terms, lease contracts, amendments, marketing agreements, construction agreements, and any other agreements as well as managing the legal approval procedures and document flows.
Key responsibilities:• Assist with reviewing and drafting selected legal documents, liaise with internal and external parties involved, and prepare the documents required for filing for administrative purposes.
• Manage and update the contract and contact databases, brand-related databases, contracts, and templates.
• Obtain insurance certificates from Brands and Operators in the center; assist and advise on bank guarantees and late payments;
• Manage administrative applications and legal relationships with public entities.
• Negotiation with tenants.
• Lease of the light boxes and storage.
Background and skills:• Experience of minimum 5 years in a commercial company
• Ability to review and draft small contracts, terms and conditions, and legal forms;
• Attention to detail, quality, and excellence
• Ability to work in a high-speed environment with a multinational team
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and professionally
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong and well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Czech native speaker with advanced Business English
Benefits:• Background of a strong and stable company
• Dog-friendly environment
• Personal development
• Competitive salary and wide range of benefits
• Product discounts
Is a replacement for a colleague who is going on maternity leave.
The initial contract is for one year with a strong possibility of extension.
There is also the possibility of transferring within different departments.
Telefon: +420 602 168 798