Senior Supplier Quality Engineer - Plastics
Aktualizováno: 18. 01. 2023
Are you searching complex position in supplier development?
Would you like to be a coach or mentor for suppliers? If yes, keep reading.
Our partner, an international company that has the biggest trading organization in the Czech Republic, is now searching for experienced Supllier Quality Engineer who will take care about suppliers in plastic area.
Your tasks will be:
* Searching for new cost reduction opportunities (both in the product itself and in production)
* Working on development of new products and modification of current products
* Responsible for product quality improvement, claims and follows-up on corrective actions
* Handling product documentation (accuracy, actualization, distribution to suppliers)
* Supporting the start-up and development of suppliers
* Participate in global quality improvement projects
* Contribute to the business development within the team
* Reporting to Business Development Manager in Prague and Quality lead who is based in Milano, Italy
* Technical education (secondary or university)
* Min4 year experience in supply quality (automotive, manufacturing)
* Honesty, proactive approach, positive attitude
* Experience with Lean or Six Sigma projects is an big advantage
* Excellent English skills
* Fluency in Czech or Slovak
* Willing to travel (max 20%, Europe only)
What do we offer?
* Nice and friendly atmosphere and colleagues, HO is available
* Mentor during probation period is provided
* An interesting job opportunity to work for a stable and prestigious company
* Professional growth and development
* Competitive salary
* Variety of benefits
* Possibility to develp in areas such as delegation, coaching, leadership ( you will meet production managers, plant managers and quality managers)
Na Kozačce 1289/7
12000 Praha Vinohrady
Telefon: 246 086 079