Nacházíte se zde: Úvod » Pro uchazeče » Aktuální pozice » Lean Specialist – Distribution Center
Lean Specialist – Distribution Center
Aktualizováno: 06. 03. 2023
Our partner, an international company that has distribution center in Jažlovice, is now seeking Lean specialist. The center is for 8 countries and employs 100 employees.
What will your tasks be?
· Propose and implement processes for improvement of operational efficiency and decrease operational costs
· Analyze current process standards and metrics to provide solutions for future improvements
· Mapping of process and material flows
· Cooperation with local teams, international teams and external service partners for the purpose of collecting data, cause analysis, performance analysis in order to develop appropriate process management changes and operational improvements
· Set up priorities and implementation of requirements for process change according to critical needs FC
· Collaboration with a team on suggestions of appropriate changes in the process /attitude
· Preparation of project documentation and responsibility for successful implementation of proposed solutions
· Maintaining Lean management principles
· Secondary or University degree in logistics or similar
· Min. 2-year experience with LEAN implementation
· Experience with internal logistics and project management
· Project process and lean thinking
· Experience with collection and analysis of data
· Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project, Visio, MS Office.
· Spoken English and Czech or Slovak
· Lean Six Sigma Green belt certificate is a great advantage
· Excellent communication skills
· Willingness to travel sometimes abroad
Why to apply for this role?
· A great to build lean structure from the ground and influence operations in positive way
· 5 weeks vacations
· Regular training and development programs
· You can work 3 days from home office (After trial period)
· Sick days, meal vouchers
· Discount for company’s products and many othersKontakt:R4U s.r.o.
Na Kozačce 1289/7
12000 Praha Vinohrady
Telefon: 246 086 079