Senior Business Unit Controller
Aktualizováno: 30. 08. 2023
Are you experienced in financial controlling, planning, and reporting?
Would you like to become a key member of the Finance team with your own autonomy and direct impact on the business?
Now we are looking for an experienced Controller manager, who will lead a small team for our client, one of the leading FMCG representatives in the field of cosmetic products.
- Participate in drafting the plan, budget, and trends (e.g. drawing up analysis charts, summaries, specific analyses, etc.).
Analyze monthly and specific reports automatically produced by IA tools or systems.
- Be a key actor in value creation, Financial, and Non-Financial.
- Undertake all analyses in order to detect opportunities and/or risks and propose the actions required to maintain budgetary objectives.
- Be a key actor in the transformation and optimization.
- Be part of a dynamic Finance Management Committee.
- Implement good Internal Control practices.
- Leading a small team of finance professionals.
What can we offer to you?
- Upskill thanks to training and e-learning library.
- 25 days of holidays
- 3 sick days/year
- Meal allowance
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Multisport card
- Product discounts
- Yearly bonus
- Profit share
What do we need from you?
- Min. 7 years of experience in finance, especially as a controller.
- Experience from managerial/leadership role min. 4 years.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills.
- Advanced English (daily communication).
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Awareness of FMCG area.
Telefon: +420 602 168 798